The Antique Appraisal Company offer a tailored Probate Valuation Service for private individuals and professional clients.
To complete your probate submission (IHT 407 form) to HMRC, you will be required to obtain an accurate valuation of an estate’s chattels at current market value.
We can value selected items in accordance with HMRC guideline including fine art, jewellery, watches, antique furniture and works of art, contemporary art and design, specialist collectables, artwork, wine, silver, and household items.
- Our probate valuation schedules are clear, accurate and meticulously prepared in accordance with HMRC guidelines.
- We offer a money-back guarantee against rejection by HMRC. We have NEVER had a valuation rejected!
- Your valuations will be delivered to you via email in PDF format within 7 days of receiving your payment.
- A PDF Example Probate Report conducted by The Antique Appraisal Company
Start Your Valuation In Three Simple Steps…
- Choose your probate valuation package below and click ‘Buy Now’ when you’re ready.
- Once your payment has been processed you will be automatically redirected to a page where you can upload photographs of your items along with any descriptions you may have.
- Within 7 days your probate valuation schedule will be emailed to you.
Choose Your Probate Package Below.
Remember! Once your payment has been processed you will be automatically redirected to a page which will allow you to upload your photographs and descriptions if any directly to our valuers. Thank You.
Note! Our valuations conducted in accordance with HMRC guidelines and fully guaranteed against rejection. Example Probate Report
Note! Those requiring valuations for just one or two items Click Here.